Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best TSO trigger?

Superpipe9

1 hour ago, Superpipe9 said:

I want to replace the trigger on my TSO. There is seven out there. Flat, curved, cz custom, Cajun gun works and Cz ub. What do you guys recommend? Thanks. 

only to original  aluminium cz trigger.

the original plastic  trigger looks cheap but perform perfect.

Edited by yigal

CZ makes a few different aluminum SAO TS aluminum trigger. I really like the size, shape, location of the factory plastic trigger so I replaced it with a factory aluminum trigger.

Here is the CZUB SAO flat trigger:

https://www.armorycraft.com/product-page/copy-of-cz-sao-trigger-flat-gold

Gold is listed as out of stock so here is black as well:

https://www.armorycraft.com/product-page/cz-sao-flat-trigger-black

5 hours ago, Magictalent said:

The plastic one give me better feel than the aluminum one. It could be just me.

1 hour ago, BLUEPSTU said:

+1

What is it about the plastic one that you like better?  I don’t like the flex that I feel but I haven’t tried a aluminum one yet

I prefer the OEM trigger shape. The little hook on the end gives me a landmark,. It helps me know exactly where my finger is placed on the trigger.

Not just that, but I prefer the plastic OEM trigger.

I thought I wanted to replace my plastic trigger due to it "flexing". After I adjusted the post-travel, there was no more trigger flex feel when I fired. Since the trigger stops as soon as the pistol fires, I no longer had a tendency to keep pulling and "flex" the trigger.   I adjusted the pre-travel as well, and got to like the trigger as is.

Plus, the adjustment screws tend to stay put, and not loosen and back out in a plastic trigger. So no need for thread locker. 

The trigger bar pin is also tighter in the plastic trigger; an interference fit, so to speak.

And finally, I am not yet quite ready to completely take my TSO down to the trigger replacement level. I really like this gun and it's too new to risk messing it up, lol.

Because as yigal says, other triggers can look better, different colors and all.

8 hours ago, Magictalent said:

The plastic one give me better feel than the aluminum one. It could be just me.

plastic t.  has more  friction  with finger. and feels like serrated alum.  trigger.

and like R.A.B. said  the end of this trigger  and all cz original triggers is the most important part .

6 hours ago, abb1 said:

I would also highly recommend getting the Trigger pin from CZ custom as it does not require to be staked.

Or this one. https://cajungunworks.com/product/75006-tactical-sport-trigger-pivot-pin/. Lots of people love the floating trigger pin since we replace that spring it holds every once in a while.

On 2/13/2018 at 8:58 PM, Superpipe9 said:

What is it about the plastic one that you like better?  I don’t like the flex that I feel but I haven’t tried a aluminum one yet

I have not felt the flex you are talking about. I mainly like the shape. I have had completely straight triggers before but seem to like this stock one better.

1 hour ago, adamge said:

Also worth considering the safety implications of putting a heavier trigger shoe on a gun that has a 1-2lb trigger pull.  Namely the drop test (think Sig P320).

It's a single action trigger with a manual safety and no firing pin safety. The only way the pistol will pass a drop test, regardless of the trigger, is with the safety on. The TSO is a race gun, it'll never be drop safe.

I like the feel of the plastic shoe better than the aluminum but the aluminum trigger is more crisp. 

Edited by 858

3 hours ago, adamge said:

Also worth considering the safety implications of putting a heavier trigger shoe on a gun that has a 1-2lb trigger pull.  Namely the drop test (think Sig P320).

with safety on this gun trigger mech.  is completely safe.(if u don't change geometry of sear \hammer engagement)

cz 75 trigger mech. design is one of the best .for my opinion.

ts   t.m.   S.A. more simple than on cz  75 because it is a race gun. 

I prefer the OEM trigger shape. The little hook on the end gives me a landmark,. It helps me know exactly where my finger is placed on the trigger.

Not just that, but I prefer the plastic OEM trigger.

I thought I wanted to replace my plastic trigger due to it "flexing". After I adjusted the post-travel, there was no more trigger flex feel when I fired. Since the trigger stops as soon as the pistol fires, I no longer had a tendency to keep pulling and "flex" the trigger.   I adjusted the pre-travel as well, and got to like the trigger as is.

Plus, the adjustment screws tend to stay put, and not loosen and back out in a plastic trigger. So no need for thread locker. 

The trigger bar pin is also tighter in the plastic trigger; an interference fit, so to speak.

And finally, I am not yet quite ready to completely take my TSO down to the trigger replacement level. I really like this gun and it's too new to risk messing it up, lol.

But, as yigal says, other triggers can look better, different colors and all.

3 hours ago, stuey93 said:

Which base pads are these? Did you add the color to the pads and the trigger? Looks great matches much better than most I have seenemoji106.png

The trigger is an Aluminum CZUB TS trigger from Armory Craft. The extensions are Springer Precision TS +3/4. The broken follower is from CZ Custom.