Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Western Pennsylvania Section Championship

Ryan,

As of last weekend the match was still on according to Mark Clever. As far as I know it has never been advertised anywhere. I think there may be apps on the Picarin-Monroeville web site.

Doug

Hi Doug

I looked on the Picarin-Monroeville web site and could not find the apps.

I'm glad to hear the match is still on.

Please let me know where to find the apps all us guys in Indiana are planning on going we just need the apps to send in.

Ryan

Apps were handed out at the match on July 3rd. Supposed to be Labor Day weekend with staff shooting Saturday, competitors on Sunday.

I missed the shoot but was told of the apps by my shooting partner who picked one up for me. I'll have an app this evening, and if this thread is not updated, will scan and upload the app for those who want it.

IIRC, deadline is July 25, cost $50, 7 or 8 stages, can't remember which.

Limited40, pit-mon is outside of Monroeville, east of Pittsburgh, PA

Vince

Apps were handed out at the match on July 3rd.  Supposed to be Labor Day weekend with staff shooting Saturday, competitors on Sunday. 

I missed the shoot but was told of the apps by my shooting partner who picked one up for me.  I'll have an app this evening, and if this thread is not updated, will scan and upload the app for those who want it.

IIRC, deadline is July 25, cost $50, 7 or 8 stages, can't remember which.

Limited40, pit-mon is outside of Monroeville, east of Pittsburgh, PA

Vince

Is this match full?????

Can those of us not in the West PA secion attend? Is there a secret handshake?

Seriously, its only 5 or so hours away.

Post some info on the A8 site

Jim

Jim,

I hope that they post some info somewhere about this match soon. It is definately not full. It has been several years since we had a sectional in Western PA, I was really looking forward to having one. I just fear that without advertising it will get a very low turnout and negatively affect any future section matches.

Doug

Here's all that I can tell you about the match.

Labor Day Weekend

September 3-4, 2005

Match Fee $50.00

7 or 8 Stages

PITCAIRN-MONROEVILLE SPORTSMANS CLUB

Located in North Versailles

Match Director

Steven R. Davidson

Home: (724) 853-6773

Work: (412) 824-7555

pmscpracticalshooters@yahoo.com

Sorry for the delay, my son's baseball schedule has been rough on me (Championships now!!!). Doug summed most of the information up (Thanks!) about the match so far. We are waiting on approval of the stages and once we have that they will be posted on the website. Application for anyone who would like it can be found at www.geocities.com/pmscpracticalshooters. Currently we have seven challenging stages plus the chrono. If there is something I'm missing, please ask...

Steve

2005SectionalMatchApplication.pdf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me and my brother are in...Revolver!!!! Bill what are you shooting??? Dave I assume you will be shooting revolver with us. Also if you get a chance to copy that tape from the Ohio match I would love to get a copy. Practice your reloads I'm not sure this one will be broken up into sixes..........Later John DVC