Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

All the victims in Las Vegas

Youngeyes

I can't express how much this hurts. My prayers and heart go out to all the victims and their families and friends. I lived through this scene in Newtown. I pray that this never happens again. If you post here, please remember to to be respectful and leave any politics and opinions at the door.

I'm with you all.  I know people that were involved (victims) as I was living there for 8 years before moving to Kentucky in 2014.  I still keep in contact with a lot of family and friends there.  It is truly disheartening to know that this crap still goes on in this country and around the world.  My heart and prayers go out to everyone involved and their families; including the city itself. 

However, I do want to give a shout out to all of the first responders (police, fire, ems, 911 dispatchers, etc) that have helped immensely during this traumatic experience.  I also want to give a shout out to all of the citizens that have selflessly stepped up to help in all kinds of ways...giving blood, opening up their homes, access to their vehicles and their love and support to those in need during this time.  It is truly appreciated by those who need it.  Thank you.