Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

July 2005

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#3 is Hannibal Lector, played by Anthony Hopkins in "Silence of the Lambs" . He was speaking to Jody Foster who played the FBI academy student whose name is Clarice.......

Correct. Unfortunately, John Dunn already got that one.

9. "Sir, I'm a noncombatant, sir."

"Ain't no such thing today, boy."

"We Were Soliders"

Barry Pepper - Joe Galloway

Sam Elliot - Sgt. Maj. Basil Plumley

Barry Pepper played Jackson in "Saving Private Ryan". Maybe thats where the confusion is.

8. "Now, the question on the table is how drunk is drunk enough. And the answer is that it's all a matter of brain cells...You see, every drink of liquor you take kills a thousand brain cells. But that doesn't much matter, 'cause we got billions more. And first the sadness cells die, so you smile real big. And then the quiet cells go, so you just say everything real loud for no reason at all. But that's okay, because the stupid cells go next, so everything you say is real smart. And finally....come the memory cells. These are tough sons of bitches to kill."

Paul Newman - Color of Money ???

8. "Now, the question on the table is how drunk is drunk enough. And the answer is that it's all a matter of brain cells...You see, every drink of liquor you take kills a thousand brain cells. But that doesn't much matter, 'cause we got billions more. And first the sadness cells die, so you smile real big. And then the quiet cells go, so you just say everything real loud for no reason at all. But that's okay, because the stupid cells go next, so everything you say is real smart. And finally....come the memory cells. These are tough sons of bitches to kill."

Paul Newman - Color of Money ???

Nope.

10. I finally asked the Mrs., and she knows the name of this one, and even when, but does not know the name of the actor, or the character. Assuming she is correct, I have never heard of this before.

10. I finally asked the Mrs., and she knows the name of this one, and even when, but does not know the name of the actor, or the character. Assuming she is correct, I have never heard of this before.

Man, where would guys be in this whole "Win a Book movie trivia" thing without their wives? :(

but does not know the name of the actor, or the character

One of my favorite actors, actually. BTW, you don't really need to supply the name of the character (though people seem to like doing so), just the actor and movie.