Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Elf Trigger

Boudreaux78

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I was having that issue, but it looks like I have carrier bounce...  I will say, though, my first Elf was following, and they were extremely helpful, sent me a new trigger within a day of receiving my original.  They sure make a big deal about cinching down those screws on the bottom, it’s hard to believe it would make that big a difference, but I’m guessing they deal with that a LOT.

Edit to add:  Mine is the 3 gun version.

Edited by Nathan

On 9/6/2017 at 1:46 PM, Boudreaux78 said:

Had a problem with my new elf trigger not igniting federal American eagle rounds, hornaday black and Tulua. The only ones it would send every time were the hornaday match. Anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you fix it?

I originally put my Elf 3 Gun trigger in my .22LR rifle, but found it doubled once and failed to reset twice.  I then moved it to a regular .223 rifle and had no problems with American Eagle .223 ammo at all.

Edited by STIboy

The problem I was told by the company is the failure to locktite the set screws. Haven't had an opportunity to shoot since i fixed the problem. Will let you know how it works afterwards. Thanks for the feedback so far.

• 5 weeks later...

I just bumped into similar snag with mine this PM.

Mine is the light version with straight "blade". Lightened hammer etc.

Not igniting primers in Hornady steel match ammo. I cranked down on the screws quite firmly because I had already read this thread. Tried it with a couple different BCG's just to rule that out...