Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Opinions on Trigger Parts

mgarro385

51 minutes ago, NWfront said:

I would recommend going with a Jager made specifically for a gen 4 with the captured adapter.  I have had them both for flat wire and now the heavy Wolff spring only types.  Much easier to install and has the proper sized base. 

Do you shoot reloads or factory ammo?   Did you notice any big differences?

Reloads but shot factory for the first year.  I ended up liking how it felt with a 13lb Ismi and now 14lb Wolff.   We're kinda drifting off topic so I would do a search and you will find plenty of good info.
Yup, don't want to hijack thread. Just figured I'd ask.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:10 AM, AWLAZS said:

How does the trigger return spring change the click of trigger reset?

I have one from a Zev kit and another from a Ghost kit in two gen 3 G17s, they might make it a tiny bit quieter and less tactile.

It is still very positive and loud enough to heard over ten yards away with electronic earpro not cranked up.

Anyone notice short life from Wolff 4.5lb striker springs? Got some to try, worked good for about a thousand rounds then started having light strikes the frequency of which rapidly increased (during my first lvl2, yay). Ammo is from the same session, no obvious variance in primer seating, put OEM spring back in and of course no light strikes. I haven't measured but used 4.5 is about 1/4-3/8 of an inch shorter than the two new 4.5s in the three pack.