Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My forgetfulness

gmshtr

Nothing like going through some old paperwork that we all have laying around the house just to find your unmailed Limited National slot! Needless to say, someone else got awarded slot #43, and the ol' Philster is on the waiting list for an oversold match.

Damn it! I sure hope some people decide not to show. :angry:

Call TGO. If you tell him you're gonna beat him *this* time, maybe he'll pull some strings.... :lol:

sorry, just watched Shooting USA's coverage of that Lim Nats :) (was that '03?) ... fresh on my mind :)

OUCH!

That was last year. 03's coverage was a bit more favorable. Needless to say, it didn't exactly play out the way Jim would have you believe. I just wanted to shoot against the best, so I told him so...but that's not sexy.

Also, I talked to Kim at USPSA. I just paid the full price for a slot and told her I would show up and hope someone didn't show. I'm wondering if this would keep me off of the super squad? It's not likely that one of those guys would cancel.

Oh well, we'll see what happens

Phil

OUCH! 

That was last year.  03's coverage was a bit more favorable.  Needless to say, it didn't exactly play out the way Jim would have you believe.  I just wanted to shoot against the best, so I told him so...but that's not sexy. 

That's kind of how I took it - of course, TGO played it up a little bit different, too :)

Oh well, we'll see what happens

Good luck!! It would definitely suck to head up there and not get in. Do you have time to hang out and shoot for L-10 if you can't get in the Limited match?? :)

Yeah. Oddly enough, I remembered to send that one in. :rolleyes:

I'm such a dummy. Either way, I'll be there. I'll probably bring some extra rounds and stay optimistic.

fingers crossed.

Yeah.  Oddly enough, I remembered to send that one in.  :rolleyes:

I'm such a dummy.  Either way, I'll be there.  I'll probably bring some extra rounds and stay optimistic. 

fingers crossed.

If a slot doesn't work out, you could always hang out the personal coaching shingle.......

......or be the really cool or really annoying (depending on how you want to play it) owner/manager of Team Shooter's Connection....... :D:D

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a spot opening up for ya.......

If a slot doesn't work out, you could always hang out the personal coaching shingle.......

......or be the really cool or really annoying (depending on how you want to play it) owner/manager of Team Shooter's Connection....... :D  :D

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a spot opening up for ya.......

If he did that, then he must be really losing it. Who'd manage Team Shooter's Paradise? :P