Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals Squadding

TriggerT

I was wondering about Athena and Doni and Julie too! Do you know what's up with them?

Sharyn - of course it's an honor and "making" it to the Super Squad has been my number one goal since I went to my first nationals way back in 1998. Normally, lesser known lady shooters, such as myself, don't get included unless we win an Area Match. I'd sure like to know what criteria they used to make their selections this year cause the only Area match I shot was 6 and I sure as hell didn't win it :)

From what I've heard... Doni is shooting with her hubby (we'll miss you, Doni). Megan is shooting with her new fiance. (Congrats! Megan). JG is shooting with us for Open/L10 but earned a slot for the PRODUCTION Super Squad for the L/P/R match! :D Athena's on the wait list hoping for no shows. :o

Renee,

Thanks for the congrats! Ron and I are pretty excited! :wub:

It was indeed an honor to be placed on the Ladies Super Squad with you and the rest of the girls. I am very grateful for the opportunity. Some time I would like to have that chance again. For now, I am going to stay with Ron and the other guys on my team.

Good luck to you and all the other girls! I will see you all in Barry!

Megan :)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH, I'm with BritinUSA! :D

I noticed that there only 17 shooters on the Limited "super" squad. That works out perfect! :lol: Just kidding. I'd shoot with anyone at this point...just to shoot.

I feel like the kid that didn't get tickets to the concert, and I'm hanging out at the front gate trying to listen in. :(

BTW, Kimberly Williams is the coolest person to ever exist on our planet. Really.