Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shadow & Shadow 2 parts interchangeability

Andreas

Off the top of my head the only things I know won't interchange is the slidestop and safeties due to the wider frame at the top.  Springs all interchange, beyond that I haven't really torn either of my 2's down far enough to say for certain on other parts.

the internal parts on the 2 things like the sear cage, hammer, sear and trigger bar are interchangeable, but are also slightly different, especially the trigger bar and sear cage. Trigger is also a new design, sort of a hybrid 85C and Shadow trigger (don't like it myself). The tolerances on all the parts in the 2 are supposed to be held to a tighter amount, although I've already a few iffy things like a sear cage and disco that were dramatically oversized and held mags in place. Some work with a stone, then a belt once I got annoyed, and then back to a stone, fixed that. 
As above, slidestops and safeties are not interchangeable. Although someone said a TS one might be with a 2, never tried. Springs are all good to go from a 2 to a Shadow and back. You can also swap in a Comp Hammer if you like, but as always will likely need to fit the sear to the safeties. Some of the newer guns have a much better SA than the first few batches so it might not be necessary to change.