Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Open Guns - Ready To Rock!

dirtypool40

Watch out Eric, JJ, Chris, Max. TJ don't want none o this!!! I'm in the game, baby!!! B)

Oh it's on like Donkey Kong now!!!!

Hey!!! if the Burner can compete without a dot, I'll try it. Do you see that high polish? How slick is that? And it's not actually a comp attached to the extended barrel, with SUPERIOR bushing lockup, it's a flash suppressor from a GI M14. With proper course design I really don't think the single stack capacity is going to be a disadvantage, espeically if I get those high fangled new tech clips that hold 8.

The other one doesn't really need a comp and uses mass to dampen recoil, about 20 pounds of it. The jeweling on the trigger distracts other competitors. I also shoot minor, because I don't think the terminal ballistics of a few hundred feet per second haven't really made any difference in the gunfights I read about.

Anyway, always open minded and always looking for the tek-no-logical edge, I would like your inputs.

Thanks....

(You may notice I did not post this in the Bedell or Millenium threads ;) )

post-551-1117633032_thumb.jpg

post-551-1117633418_thumb.jpg

post-551-1117633479_thumb.jpg

Doooood.... I'm so jealous. You have GOT to hook me up with your wizard gunsmith..... you're gonna win the Nationals and the World Shoot with those blasters!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

you can't see it in the pics, but I painted the front site too.

I think if I petitioned to get moved down they might let me...if I sent these pics.

I found that one with the laser on GA.com, they want like $3600 for it. You see some weird shite on there.

The other one, with the 9" barrel, is for the chrono stage.

I could not make this stuff up if I tried.

I'd be deeply dissapointed if it was chambered for anything but .308 Lappua Mag.. :D:P

And drop all the magpuches just add holsters.... "changing mag is for pu.... real men trow the gun and take a new one" :D

Love the circa-1915 spur hammer with the pachmayr [??] grip safety.

However there are too many polished surfaces to be considered Tactical, therefore this weapon is unsuitable for those with the *proper* warrior mindset. The Colt medalion rubber grips make this a very difficult decision...

I especially like the extra holster retention milled into the slide aka ultra extended cocking serrations. I have a spur hammer just like the first one. Had to cut about an 1/8th of an inch and then radius it to fit into the beavertail at full cock on one of my bullseye guns....

Those poor poor gold cups......