Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where are the Tac Sport Oranges!!!

Superpipe9

23 minutes ago, kells81 said:

I fondled one today at Defender outdoors.   It had 3 mags, manual, some small bits, and a CD.   

$1784 is what they were asking btw.   Seems supply is drying up and the price is coming up also.  

Contacted one of the people on GB and they have them for $1699/shipped   

I missed the boat on the Shadow Orange   so I figure just throw that money this way.  

Hrmm their website says out of stock but I may have to swing by there and take a look if they have one on hand.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, pistolshot said:

Finally got my TSO in 40 S&W today. I can't wait to play with it at the range. I also have a holster on the way. Should be here by the end of the week. I need to buy a 650 now ... the never ending list of expenses. 

I got mine saturday and shot it Sunday, you won't be disappointed with the gun ... what kind of holster did you get for it?

13 hours ago, Hi_Im_Vinh said:

I got mine saturday and shot it Sunday, you won't be disappointed with the gun ... what kind of holster did you get for it?

It feels amazing when dry firing and that trigger, wow! I ended up getting the DAA Alpha-X holster for it as it seemed to be the best option for me up in here in Canada.