Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holsters.com

ParaJoe

Just got my Safariland 012 from Holsters.com. I ordered it Sunday night and I recieved it today at about 2:15. Paid 91 dollars and recieved it in 2 days. This holster is awesome.

JOe

Safariland has been great to work with. If there's a problem on an order (they drop ship for me) they take care of it immediately.

I just wish I could get them to decrease their ship-time for my orders, which runs about 3-4 weeks. Although now and then an order will ship in a week to two. But not often enough to post that on my site. I hate telling a customer (when they call) that it will probably take 3-4 weeks for their order to ship, but if they want to pay retail they can order from holsters.com and their order will ship in a day or two. I understand the small potatoes concept, but I still hate it. But, sorry to drift - they are great to work with.

be

Yeah I got the pimpin gold one because it was the only one left for 75 dollars. I guy I work with whipped up a strap for me like the one on the Burner's website in yellow polyweb and it matches perfect. I really like how adjustable the holster is. JOe

Yeah I got the pimpin gold one because it was the only one left for 75 dollars. I guy I work with whipped up a strap for me like the one on the Burner's website in yellow polyweb and it matches perfect. I really like how adjustable the holster is. JOe

You mean they're all out of $75 012 holsters???

I think he meant that they only have gold right hand 012s left for $75 :) holsters.com still has them for that price. The red ones are only available in left hand....