Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Keith Tyler Training Sessions

I just finished a two day training class in Portland, Oregon with an incredible instructor. By far the most shooter oriented training experienced to date, excellent technical knowledge, articulate, great drills, etc. Unlike other courses taken, this one was not about the instructor, but the shooter. A breath of fresh air. Fees are very nominal and much was learned. A great value for this B shooter.

Thanks Tom for the kind words. I'm glad you learned a lot and at the same time had a good time. Keep up the hard work and apply the fundementals and it will happen.

Ktyler

Hey Keith,

Looks like I'll have to make some time and take your course. PM me when you're planning on putting another one on. I won't be making any of the matches this month.

Al

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Who is K Tyler? Is he a PPC Champion or IDPA? When did he start teaching IPSC courses. I would be interested to hear exactly what he teaches out in Oregon. I have some family there and would love a reason to go back!

I haven't shot IPSC since the 70's but hey, I figure your never to old to learn!

Your friend,

Boo :wub:

Boo,

No IDPA or PPC for me LOL. I have been shooting IPSC since 93. I am a master in L-10 and Open. Besides having a lot of experience in IPSC I also have a instructor/teaching background.

I am a firearms instructor for Vancouver PD and a field training officer, with that I have been to the Washington State, FBI and NRA's instructor schools as well as teaching matial arts while I was in college. I don't believe in tricks or just being fast. I believe you must master the fundementals then apply them, speed is just a by product.

All that and $5 will get me a coffee here in the northwest. :)

Ktyler

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

One heck of an impressive shooter without the attitude you see with some of the other grandmasters and masters. He is willing to share some of his thoughts about the sport. I wished he was doing classes when I lived out there.

Edited by racine