Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Out of elevation adjustment

Al Capizzo

Normally when people say they are out of elevation adjustment they mean that they need more up elevation.  In your case you need more down if I understand correctly.  Provided your scope is mounted correctly and everything is stated I suspect that your scope is broken.

And I suspect that the base isn't fully seated on the flat top, it is real easy to get that particular mount with one of the cross bolts up on top of the flat instead of in the grove. Seen that before! Make sure that BOTH of the cross bolts are fully down in the slot cut in the upper receiver!

3 hours ago, fastluck13 said:

Read your manual. There is  process for adjusting the zero stop. I think it involves losening the turret cap and turning to give yourself more down adjustment.

What he said.....http://www.burrisoptics.com/sites/default/files/content/products/manuals/xtriiuserguidev7-31-15.pdf

Page 3

Edited by reptoid

14 hours ago, fastluck13 said:

Read your manual. There is  process for adjusting the zero stop. I think it involves losening the turret cap and turning to give yourself more down adjustment.

THIS

Once you get that sucker zeroed, mark the turrets with witness marks... those turrets love to move :( .

Edited by StealthyBlagga