Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio Stock 2 Small Frame

nbot

You wouldn't know where to begin. Problem with you, is your run your mouth too much. I know the circle you run in. If you know how it can be designed better, let me know where to purchase the one you created. It was never marketed as a guaranteed drop-in part. Tafo tolerances are too loose. That's anpther one of your problems, you don't know how to read and follow directions. But let's discuss your new bolo design...

Careful. You're making yourself look bad to a whole lot of potential customers here.

When I have a choice between a polite vendor and one who turns into a d**k like Mark Larue used to do on various AR platforms at the slightest sign of criticism...

I don't own any Larue optic mounts, and never will.

Let your product speak for you, ARy. That was working pretty well up to this point.

And remember bro, you publicly said the bolo was garbage, yet you didn't even know what parts were in your gun. Which clearly we stated were not compatible with the bolo. Can't believe there a few people that trust you working on their guns... lol.

I didn't say it was garbage. I said it didn't drop in and no where on the order page did it say it was a gunsmith fit part. Joe from Patriot helped me a great deal and I appreciate him for that. I have since installed two bolos in other guns. One dropped right in and the other needed stoning on the back side in order for the trigger to come forward enough for it to reset. I removed my previous comments about it not dropping in at your request because I did really appreciate his help...but you bringing up things I never said, in a thread not even on the same topic isn't really necessary and certainly doesn't do you any good in the eyes of anyone reading this thread.

I fully expect my phone to ring (again) with you shouting big words like "defamation". Just another day in the life I guess.

And remember bro, you publicly said the bolo was garbage, yet you didn't even know what parts were in your gun. Which clearly we stated were not compatible with the bolo. Can't believe there a few people that trust you working on their guns... lol.

I didn't say it was garbage. I said it didn't drop in and no where on the order page did it say it was a gunsmith fit part. Joe from Patriot helped me a great deal and I appreciate him for that. I have since installed two bolos in other guns. One dropped right in and the other needed stoning on the back side in order for the trigger to come forward enough for it to reset. I removed my previous comments about it not dropping in at your request because I did really appreciate his help...but you bringing up things I never said, in a thread not even on the same topic isn't really necessary and certainly doesn't do you any good in the eyes of anyone reading this thread.

I fully expect my phone to ring (again) with you shouting big words like "defamation". Just another day in the life I guess.

When you initially installed the bolo, it didn't work? WHY? Did you contact us immediately? Did you post that it doesn't work and you wanted a refund? Please elaborate on why the bolo initially didn't function on your gun...

After rectifying a problem you created, I did ask for you to edit/remove your comments, because I know the bolo works, and your comments were untrue. Yet, you went across multiple platforms telling people (initially) the part was no good.

I go above and beyond pretty much any manufacturer to offer people assistance at anytime. I even follow up to see how it's going and male sure they're happy. So if people reading this think my tech assistance or attitude is lacking, that's a decision they'll have to make. But anyone that's had to personally deal with me and a bolo issue or cust. service issue knows different.

It initially didn't work because it needed to be fitted.I did that, now it works. The only comments I made were that it was not a drop in part, and that I thought it was and that I wanted to return it. I never said it was no good, ever. Stop putting words in my mouth.