Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Cat Is Hot For Matt

Rikarin

Everytime I watch Matt Burkett DVD, my sweet little violet jumps infront of TV and try to touch him with her paws. Seriously!

This one, she is just watching. I though above picture is bit too, you know, embarassing.

I just can not comment on this.  And if he's smart neither will Merlin.... :o

Cullen?  :lol:

I assume you want me to write something like "I knew that pussy would be a problem—in one way or another—once Matt got married" or something equally ignoble, but I refuse to stoop to that level.

BTW, Rika, you're not alone... my cats watch shooting vids with me, too. One of 'em even cries at me when I dryfire.

You could make it stop, but then it wouldn't be called dry fire.  ;)

Ray

(disclaimer... i like animals and am not advocating anyone actually shooting their pet.)

I was like "huh?" and then burst into laughter! :D

Thank you! I was going to write something like that and decided against it. So you were just filling it in! (just kiddin)

I'm glad I live in CA. Otherwise my cat would be mewing at Matt's frontstep. I need to lecture her!

I just can not comment on this.  And if he's smart neither will Merlin.... :o

Cullen?  :lol:

I assume you want me to write something like "I knew that pussy would be a problem—in one way or another—once Matt got married" or something equally ignoble, but I refuse to stoop to that level.

BTW, Rika, you're not alone... my cats watch shooting vids with me, too. One of 'em even cries at me when I dryfire.

Ha? I am missing something massively here... Hmmmmm. Hmmmmmm. Well. Can't figure out, me so uncool forigner, cant uderstand jokes.

Its "she". My boy-cat iis namde pugnacious becuase all he does is sleep, eat, beat up girls :D Another one is Salsa.

If it's a he and Rika named it "Violet," that would explain a lot.

Can't figure out, me so uncool forigner, cant uderstand jokes.
If it's a he and Rika named it "Violet," that would explain a lot.

The 300lbGorilla would be implying that your cat is a little, uh, "light in his shoes". He "plays for the 'other' team". A little "limp in the wrist".... :)

Huh? Is she limp wristing? Hrm, hmmm. are you taking about shooting???

The 300lbGorilla would be implying that your cat is a little, uh, "light in his shoes". He "plays for the 'other' team". A little "limp in the wrist".... :)

ooooooh. I finally got it. ha ha ha.

あなたの猫が彼女である時々既に、これらの人とてもよく読まない示した。しかし、はい彼らはあなたの猫が陽気であるかどうか尋ねていた。

Steve