Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon Square Deals on sale - Other reloading stuff too!

cooper74

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. Close it down and point me in the right direction if needed. I can't post in the classified section.

http://www.calibersusa.com/

I'm not affiliated with them at all, but it seems like a good deal. Not sure if they're legit but don't see anything bad about them.

**I posted this in the dillon reloading section, but looking through more of their stuff, it seems like there's some decent reloading items to pickup**

Dillon square deals @ 250

case feed plate @ 25 (large pistol only)

rapid trim 1200 @ 162

Assorted RCBS dies & Hornady dies

Assorted tumblers & trimmers & couple scales

Powder measures

CCI primers too but hazmat kills it unless you order a ton...

I picked up a rapid trim, powder measure and trim die for 256 shipped.

Edited by cooper74

midway as primers on sale buy a case no hazmat fee.

Where? I don't see that promotion. Free shipping on 150 or more but hazmat seems to still apply. I'm in need of primers lol.

Where? I don't see that promotion. Free shipping on 150 or more but hazmat seems to still apply. I'm in need of primers lol.

There is a code until 6/30/16 at Midway that lets you get no hazmat on Winchester primers. It didn't appear to apply to other brands of primers. And since you have to put in that code to get the no hazmat, I don't think you can double stack it with the no shipping code (one code per order). So either you are paying shipping or paying hazmat, you can't removed both.

NOHAZMAT6 is the code, and you only have to buy $150 worth to get the hazmat fee removed. I didn't check what shipping was to me, but I suspect it would be a little less than the $20 hazmat.

Winchester primers were $33.49 though, which didn't seem like a screaming deal, but is cheaper than I'd get them locally.

You know what they say about things that seem too good to be true. Ordered the trimmer and die. Never received a confirmation email. Checked my account online and it listed my order as cancelled. Tried to call and ask and nobody will answer the phone. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

There is a code until 6/30/16 at Midway that lets you get no hazmat on Winchester primers. It didn't appear to apply to other brands of primers. And since you have to put in that code to get the no hazmat, I don't think you can double stack it with the no shipping code (one code per order). So either you are paying shipping or paying hazmat, you can't removed both.

NOHAZMAT6 is the code, and you only have to buy $150 worth to get the hazmat fee removed. I didn't check what shipping was to me, but I suspect it would be a little less than the $20 hazmat.

Winchester primers were $33.49 though, which didn't seem like a screaming deal, but is cheaper than I'd get them locally.

33.49?

Mehh.

Isn't it amazing how our opinions change when the larder is full compared to when it was empty?

Edited by johnbu

Yeah, I cross posted this on calguns and people are reporting order cancellations.

My order for the trimmer, trim die and powder check went through... bummer on the sqds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk