Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Xdm 5.25 9mm. Open production or limited.

JerryKee

Just picked up a 5.25 9mm today with a barsto barrel w/comp and a red dot mounted.

Love to get another barrel could play in new division, or just add the magwell and mags and let the 13 yr old play in open. Damn the choices.

Btw where is a good place to find a rear sight for it ? f3d608f26f324d7d81b909af35ba1b1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawson has rear sights for them

Since when? The 5.25 uses a totally different rear sight and I've been trying to get Dave to make them for years. Springfield would be your best bet for the replacement sight unless you ask the original owner if they have it still.

That was the first thing I ask him. No go from the previous owner, got a email to Springfield.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Make a phone call. I e-mailed SA the day after Area 6 to try to get a Hinge Pin for my rear sight, as it exited on the last stage of the match. I STILL haven't heard anything from them, e-mail wise, so I called them on Tuesday of last week. Supposedly, a replacement is en route to me now.

I have called them several times for replacement parts in the past and they are very fast when calling. They usually ship the part the same day or the next. Excellent CS when calling, I have no experience with email as I always call.

• 3 months later...