Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sp01 slide price

1911vm

Personally i value a Newish 75 variant slide assembly at $250-$350. Approximately half the cost of a new pistol.

I am interested to hear others input as well.

Edited by Tok36

Agreed $350 is reasonable for new. Recently I've sold a few new ones slightly less than that to move them quickly. FWIW, apparently the IDPA guys like them also to put on top of their CZ75 frame.

(and the new SP01 Shadow slides I using for those frames I believe are $525 or so)

Edited by trgt

Agreed $350 is reasonable for new. Recently I've sold a few new ones slightly less than that to move them quickly. FWIW, apparently the IDPA guys like them also to put on top of their CZ75 frame.

(and the new SP01 Shadow slides I using for those frames I believe are $525 or so)

So you're the one with all the slides? ;)

Personally i value a Newish 75 variant slide assembly at $250-$350. Approximately half the cost of a new pistol.

I am interested to hear others input as well.

Half of the gun is probably a fair price . But when it gets to be more I start loosing interest. At 350 you are 250 away from a complete gun . So now you do not only have a second slide you have a complete backup gun for matches. So the one I ordered is a decocher. I will by a safety model same slide. And now I can run ESP also C&L .

There was a guy that wanted a frame for a kadet

But in my mind if I get over 60% it does make sense to me. I am just going to get a complete gun and have a back up

Plus I can have both safety and decocker.

There was a guy that wanted a frame for a kadet

But in my mind if I get over 60% it does make sense to me. I am just going to get a complete gun and have a back up

Plus I can have both safety and decocker.