Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Experiencing Double-Feeding Bullets SV 2011 Gun SV Mags

sophiasmith

First, Infinity makes wide body 1911s, not 2011s. You probably paid a lot of money for that gun, so you should know the right terminology.

Edited by Sarge

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, guys, the verdict is in. I shot over a thousand rounds through my Infinity 38 super comp seamlessly this week. I LOVE IT!! It was definitely ME that was the problem in not tuning those mags and making sure to keep them clean and working properly, straightening out the springs after being dropped, etc,

The gun is performing flawlessly. I am SOOO GLAD I bought it. I've never spent that kind of money on a gun before, but it was well worth every penny!!

Loving IT!!

SOPHIA

Okay, guys, the verdict is in. I shot over a thousand rounds through my Infinity 38 super comp seamlessly this week. I LOVE IT!! It was definitely ME that was the problem in not tuning those mags and making sure to keep them clean and working properly, straightening out the springs after being dropped, etc,

The gun is performing flawlessly. I am SOOO GLAD I bought it. I've never spent that kind of money on a gun before, but it was well worth every penny!!

Loving IT!!

SOPHIA

I shot my local match last Tuesday and a fella that shoots an SVI .38SC was telling me about how he was gonna re-barrel the gun in 9mm.. I didn't pay much attention to him until he told me that the SVI mags don't require an insert like the STI guns do when going from SC to 9mm. I thought about this thread, chuckled, and said to myself, "mag tune"!

LOL.. Glad you made out! Happy shooting.

First, Infinity makes wide body 1911s, not 2011s. You probably paid a lot of money for that gun, so you should know the right terminology.

I have always called them wide-bodies, but what the hell is the difference? Other than who made the gun.

I have always called them wide-bodies, but what the hell is the difference? Other than who made the gun.

You answered your own question.