Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best place to get a stock 2?

eagle1

I've never purchased a gun online and I'm actually kind of worried about it because I don't trust the New Orleans post office. I'm also looking for a quick shipping time and not dealing with an online retailer that takes a few days to ship.

When I bought one, I had two retailers advertise them as in stock and was notified they were out of stock after I paid. I would call and confirm prior to dropping the money.

Also, just an idea, but I had mine shipped to a gunsmith for work and then forwarded along to my FFL. Much cheaper than shipping it multiple times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ordered Tanfos from Davidsons, just bought a Limited Pro and a Stock 1 through them a couple weeks ago in fact. Got my 9mm Match and 45 P Carry through them too. Ordered on Monday, shipped on Wednesday, and was at my LGS on Friday. Their standard shipping is FedEx two day. No BS, no hassle and comes with their lifetime warranty. That is truly no BS too. I had a problem with a Ruger P90 that Ruger wouldn't fix. Davidson's gave me a new gun. Traded that up toward a 45 Match and haven't looked back.