Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MBF Hardened Powder Funnel

Rick from Mr Bullet Feeder sent me an email the other day that he has a new hardened powder funnel for my LNL. Looks great. Will be installing it tonight.

post-31828-0-21815000-1462396963_thumb.j

Why hardened?

Believe it or not but they will wear out! I have one of the early models and I wore out the powder funnel, there is a small shoulder that sizes the brass so the bullet will fit snug and not fall out as the shell plate indexes. My old funnel had no shoulder left!

This was after many, many, many thousands of rounds.

Why hardened?

Believe it or not but they will wear out! I have one of the early models and I wore out the powder funnel, there is a small shoulder that sizes the brass so the bullet will fit snug and not fall out as the shell plate indexes. My old funnel had no shoulder left!

This was after many, many, many thousands of rounds.

Who'd u thunk it!?! Thanks! I'll have to check mine in 20 years or so. lol

I think $35 plus shipping. Would have to double check invoice tonight. Worth it though, only thing that fixed 100% the projectile tipping on my LNL.

Is this available for all presses or is it an LNL specific version?

I know he makes them for Dillon as well. I haven't worn my out yet so no need to buy the hardened version, but Rick's design puts an absolutely perfect bell on the case.

I had to email Rick to find out the specifics for his powder funnel for the LNL. He obviously makes them for the Dillon. I think these are the only two he makes them for.