Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When You Get A Killer Deal On Something!

MarkS_A18138

Called up a friend of mine to go check out his 1050 because I have been wanting one. Got over to his house and he said don't order one just buy mine!!!!! He has been out of the sport for about a year and he bought the 1050 in 2002 and has loaded about 3500 rounds on it. I ended up with 4 complete calibre conversions 38 super 40, 45 and 38/357 with all dies and powder systems plus the auto primer system. Everything looks brand new!!!! This kind of stuff never happens to me. Than I turned around and sold 1 of my 2 650's and am out very little. Awesome day for me. So if I am bragging I am sorry, it's because I NEVER get good deals!!!!!! :D:D:D

Nope, your wrong. You are going to hate that 1050 press so much that you are going to want to trade me even up for my 13 year old 550. Just drop me an e-mail whenever you want to do the trade, I will be holding my breath.

Good deal for you. Wish I could run into a deal like that.

3500 rds since '02? That means it's brand new. 3500 rds is about 4 hours work at a fairly leisurly pace. Did it last weekend. You're going to love the Super 1050. My extremely dangerous advice that is sure to get you killed is to remove the anti-double stroke ratchet thingy. It makes the machine smoother to run, and much easier to clear jams. Congrats on a good deal!

My extremely dangerous advice that is sure to get you killed is to remove the anti-double stroke ratchet thingy.  It makes the machine smoother to run, and much easier to clear jams.

He had never put it on!

Carina, You all did a great job on Tracy. She now wants to take over some of the reloading duties. You all made her want to be a real shooter and not just an appliance operator. Thank you!!

She also thanks the 1050 is pretty cool!!!