Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 weekends---3 Rainouts in a row.

taco101

I picked up a new to me open gun and I am chomping at the bit to shoot a match. We try to shoot every weekend so I figured it would be easy... For the past 3 weekends the matches were cancelled for rain. Lets see how 4th saturday pans out...

We live in the desert. When it rains the dirt becomes a nasty slippery mess. The wind that accompanies it in the spring can blow a stage flat. I understand it....and we can use the moisture....but I have a new gun and haven't got to race it yet!!!

I feel your pain.

My club puts on a multi gun match on the 5th Saturday of each month. It's rained on the days leading up to that day each time now for the past 3 matches. The range we host the match at is considered a flood plain. It's been about 9 months since I last shot that match. =\

I feel your pain.

My club puts on a multi gun match on the 5th Saturday of each month. It's rained on the days leading up to that day each time now for the past 3 matches. The range we host the match at is considered a flood plain. It's been about 9 months since I last shot that match. =\

Why don't you guys do the obvious - switch to water pistols? :roflol: