Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 BLue Bullets NC Section Match

Match Announcement!!
The Blue Bullets 2016 North Carolina Section Championship will be held on September 9-11 at Rowan Wildlife Club in Salisbury NC.

Registration will April 25th at 8 PM

https://practiscore.com/2016-blue-bullets-north-carolina-section-match/register

300+ Shooters
9 stages plus chrono
Match fee $130
AridWear shirts will be available

This will be a trophy match along with a ton of great prizes from our match sponsors!

See you on the range!
Jim

I'm in. I'm going to train hard and make shooting this match my Goal. Could someone explain to me the different level matches? this is a level 2, the ones I have been attending are level 1 matches.

Level I = local matches

Level II = State or Section matches

Level III = Area Matches

Level IV = Nationals

I'm in. I'm going to train hard and make shooting this match my Goal. Could someone explain to me the different level matches? this is a level 2, the ones I have been attending are level 1 matches.

Level I = local matches

Level III = Area Matches

Level IV = Nationals

It's spelled out in the rule book the difference, but local matches are level 1, most majors are level 2, and nationals are usually level 3. Level 2 has to have stages approved by DNROI and level 3 has other requirements like chino and CRO per stage.

Level I = local matches

Level III = Area Matches

Level IV = Nationals

It's spelled out in the rule book the difference, but local matches are level 1, most majors are level 2, and nationals are usually level 3. Level 2 has to have stages approved by DNROI and level 3 has other requirements like chino and CRO per stage.

Yep...kinda what I said...I added the Level "IV" since it is the next level up.

APPENDIX A1

USPSA Match Levels

Level I — Club matches conducted on a scheduled basis throughout the year.

Level II — Sectional or State matches conducted on an annual basis.

Level III — Annual championship matches conducted by USPSA Areas (1 - 8).

Nationals — Annual USPSA championship matches.

Wow -- enough to recognize CO already? That's good to see -- almost makes me want to go out and grab a CO gun to shoot the match with.

Yup but of course this is only day 1 of registration so numbers can/will change. I saw that you, Wally and Andrew were registered.