Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

twenty-eight ounces

swordfish

Cool...So ... is there a back story that goes along with the pic?

Stock FSS kit? Modified FSS kit? ???

FSS kit, coupled with a couple springs from the competition spring kit (striker spring and I forget what the other one was), and the early model sear housing block with the smaller diameter spring there. Yes I'm aware of the potential problems with the smaller diameter sear spring, but the larger one increases the pull by about a pound (even with the Apex sear spring) so I'm staying with this until it fails.

Also I'm running a standard S&W striker block, but I've rounded the edges and polished it. Did that before the Apex USB arrived with the FSS kit, but mine looks nicer so I left it in. I did use the Apex striker block spring though.

Judging by the picture, the trigger pull is about the same weight as the empty gun.

Tell me about it. I'm switching to a Caspian as soon as I can find a decent deal on a frame and slide. There's one on gunbroker now for $600 but lol no thanks. They were selling for around $100 at Camp Perry, factory blems, so I'll try my luck this year and see what I can come up with. I like the M&P platform, but I also like the benefits of a steel frame gun.

Judging by the picture, the trigger pull is about the same weight as the empty gun.

Tell me about it. I'm switching to a Caspian as soon as I can find a decent deal on a frame and slide. There's one on gunbroker now for $600 but lol no thanks. They were selling for around $100 at Camp Perry, factory blems, so I'll try my luck this year and see what I can come up with. I like the M&P platform, but I also like the benefits of a steel frame gun.

Here I run a CZ75 Tactical Sports as well as an M&P Pro, both in 9mm. Both guns have 1mm fiber optic front sights, 1.75 lb triggers and 20 round magazines, and despite the TS weighing nearly double, it doesn't give me any real competitive edge over the M&P at my current level of skill.

Here I run a CZ75 Tactical Sports as well as an M&P Pro, both in 9mm. Both guns have 1mm fiber optic front sights, 1.75 lb triggers and 20 round magazines, and despite the TS weighing nearly double, it doesn't give me any real competitive edge over the M&P at my current level of skill.

I've got a Jericho 941 (OG with the 41AE kit), and maybe it's the steel frame or the fact that the frame rails are on the outside so the slide sits recessed (lower bore axis), but the gun is much more solid and stays more level when I'm hammering on the trigger.

I have the same pistol and trigger. My pull is roughly 2 lbs. I have the larger trigger spring. Any lighter and it would scare me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Aw hell, it's only 4 ounces :)