Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI aluminum Grip and Race Master

Justinmac13

What insert will the STI aluminum grip take? Some places to order the DAA Race Master has STI composite grip but I have not seen one for the aluminum grip.

While on this subject, where is the best place to buy the Race Master Magnetic from?

Email DAA. They know what fits what the best.

Then order from Shooters Connection. Your BENOS discount will knock a few bucks off.

Edited by Sarge

Then order from Shooters Connection. Your BENOS discount will knock a few bucks off.

Sarge I see people saying benos discount at SC. how do I get that discount. Is there a special coupon code.

Sarge I see people saying benos discount at SC. how do I get that discount. Is there a special coupon code.
Email them with you BENOS info and they'll confirm. Then they set you up in the system. When you create an account and log in you see special pricing.

What insert will the STI aluminum grip take? Some places to order the DAA Race Master has STI composite grip but I have not seen one for the aluminum grip.

While on this subject, where is the best place to buy the Race Master Magnetic from?

My buddy has a STI aluminum grip and it didn't fit in the composite grip block. I have a PT grip and it fit perfectly mine so he got the PT and it is perfect.

Justin, I have also have both aluminum and composite grip. The block that will work for the STI aluminum grips is the stock sti block (not fitted) straight our of the box will fit perfect.

Justin, I have also have both aluminum and composite grip. The block that will work for the STI aluminum grips is the stock sti block (not fitted) straight our of the box will fit perfect.

Ok thank you. I just placed my order last night and requested a pt insert since one of the other members said it worked. I'll update the thread weather or not the PT insert works as well.

Just an update, thank you guys for all your input. I went with the advice of dirtchevy and got the Phoenix Trinity insert. It fits and functions well. Thank you.

Awesome!!! I didn't know they have PT grip insert, going to check it out..Thanks Dirychevy