Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Collapsible Stock For Ar-15

Lilly

I want to purchase a collapsible stock for my Bushmater AR-15. I want the stock to have a sling attachment and be of good quality. Does anyone have any recommendations?

By the way, I purchased the AR15 mags that Brownells is selling, and they are working great and are of excellent quality!

I use MAGPUL´s and it is solid, no rattles. I use them in my 14.5 and 16 AR`s

RRA and CMT 6 positions I`ve had have been noisy and loose, but othervise ok ( I still use them in my 9mm and 10.25inch AR:s )

For my next IPSC rifle I will use an ACE skeleton stock, as I don`t find much use for a tele stock in a IPSC rifle. This will be for a 20inch Hbar gun.

I have tested the Ace M4 Socom tele stock and I liked it, the tested exaple was very solid. At 60% the price of a Magpul I think it is one of the best for the money.

Try them all and see what you like?

I have a VLTOR on a shorty. It is a good stock and I like the cheek weld. Plus it holds spare batteries for the Eotech.

And it does not pull the hair out of my goatee like the standard collapsibles do!

The ACE stock is ace.

The V-TAC sling from Viking Tactics is the shjt for a Tac sling IMO. Big plus is it actually provides shooting support and unlike the average Tac sling it doesn't require any mount point hardware, you can pretty much put it on anything right outa the plastic bag. I have one for every long gun I compete with.

http://www.vikingtactics.com/

BTW, Having facial hair myself, I completely agree with Kellyn about snag free stocks ;-)

--

Regards,

Edited by George