Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Immortal Arms Ammobot Deal.

ShadoFann

I ordered just an Ammobot the friday that the full deal came out. My ammobot is due to be delivered tomorrow or friday. They might be running a bit behind the 3-5 week lead time.

I'll probably set it up to process some brass first thing and post a review sometime next week hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...

I received my 1050 last week and the Ammobot arrived yesterday. I got the 1050 set up first and loaded 500 rounds and then waited for the Ammobot to arrive. Setting up the Ammobot took about 45 minutes total. After getting everything set up I ran 1000 rounds through it. I had at least 1 malfunction every 100 rounds in the first 600. All as a result of primer feeder adjustment and brass issues. None of them were issues with the Ammobot. It operated just the way it was supposed to. It stopped itself on every malfunction and stops when the primers run out. Once I figured out the bugs the last 400 ran perfect. I'm really satisfied with the set up. I think it is a great deal for the money.

I'm still waiting on the Mr. Bullet Feeder to arrive. It should be here in a couple days. Fortunately, I already had one on a 650 so I just transferred it to the 1050 so I could get going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...

I got mine on monday. Finally got it all working, adjusted, etc.  Maybe some final tweaks and tuning before I start seriously cranking out rounds.

One word of caution, make sure you remove the ratchet lever on the back of the 1050 before you start using the AmmoBot.  Somehow I missed that little gem of information.