Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Range bag tool kit for open

Slostang

Who keeps a small tool kit in your range bag with tools and spare parts? I'm currently using one of those flat nut & bolt organizers to store a few Allen wrenches, spare small parts / springs / cmore batteries. What is everyone using?

I keep a complete armorers bag in my car when I go to matches. I don't carry it with me while shooting but I can always get my hands on it pretty quick if I or any of my buddies need a repair.

From firing pin stop to barrel links and most everything in between that is subject to crack or break plus a back up gun. 9x12x 1.5" think flat placstic container with all I need. Funny thing since I have been carrying the container seems mostly other shooters have needed it. But it's good to be able to help someone out of situation.

In the range bag is a clamshell style eyeglass case that contains small screwdrivers and allen wrenches for every screw on my gun.

A side compartment in the bag has spare batteries for the C-More.

A plastic case with dividers is kept in the truck. It has almost all the spare parts and other tools needed to keep my open gun up and running.

Hello: Fishing tackle small cases, cheap and work well. Small makeup bag for springs screwdrivers etc.(mine has skull and cross bones on it) Range bag with pockets and places to put stuff. Lots of cool stuff out there to store stuff in. Just find what works for you. Thanks, Eric

I keep a complete armorers bag in my car when I go to matches. I don't carry it with me while shooting but I can always get my hands on it pretty quick if I or any of my buddies need a repair.

Same here. I tired of carrying around a 20 pound range bag. All tools are in a separate bag, in the vehicle. Shoot, i would have to walk to a safe area anyhow. Carrying around a small Cabelas bag is sooo nice!