Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Comp belt

Dirtchevy841

Deluxe is a little stiffer. Be careful what you wish for. YES, the DAA is the stiffest of the leading contenders but it's not like the CR Speed SC etc are made of rubber. I used a DAA for awhile and it was indeed stiff but it was also uncomfortable for me for that same reason. SC belts ARE CR Speed belts. Save a few bucks and support SC directly. :) Either way you go you have to cinch the inner belt up tight for maximum rigidity. They all work very well

Sarge SC is that a company that sells them. Or is that who makes cr speed stuff.

SC is Shooters Connection, they are a great guns and parts reseller. They have a belt now with their name on it but like sarge said, I believe they are made by CR Speed.

http://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/Shooters-Connection-Ultimate-Competition-Belt-Black-P3898.aspx

I personally still favor the DAA belts, I just like them stiff [emoji12]

Sent from the range

I have 3 CR Speed belts and one DAA belt. I much prefer the DAA, and will be buying them in the future. Much stiffer, which also feels more comfortable. The inner belt is also better. Fits through a wider array of belt loops due to being thinner.

Thanks god daa belts are looking like the choice for me with maybe cr pouches. Still debating on pouches. I am getting 3 versa pouches with my 2011. Do I'll prob hold off on new pouches till I get used to my new pistol and rig. But definitely prob gonna be getting daa belt now.

If you get a DAA belt and CRspeed pouches do a search on how to get them on the belt. Chances are you will be like others who realize DAA belts are wider and thicker and must use creativity and tools to get them in there. lol