Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Did You Get For Christmas?

A chance to spend time with my family. That means more to me than anything. At nearly 65 yrs old, there is nothing I need or want other than that.

My only regret was only being able to spend time via telephone with my 91yr old Mother.

What Gary said -- well, except for the age thing.......

I specifically asked for nothing but time with family. One of the kids decided to ignore me, and got me Bose Sounddock --having wireless tunes from a kickass speaker system was something I didn't know I wanted. But this thing has also put a big smile on my face the morning after as I'm having coffee and slowly waking up....

I won a new O/U shotgun at a match in June and got a Chevy Tahoe in November. I figure that was Christmas presents for this year. For Christmas I got some time off, ate some good food, and spent time with family and friends. That was the REAL Christmas to me. I have all the "things" I want or need.

A Visa Bill and an American Express Bill............................. :devil:

Really, The important things were family time and an awesome prime rib dinner with my folks, who bought the family 1100+ rounds of CAS ammunition which will be gone in a month :goof: . Still it is cool having an extended family that shoots together.