Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Should 1-? Variables be allowed in limited

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an interesting idea, and allows for more freedom. Seems a bit late in the game though. I would never let it get past level 1 matches. Big spending on a major match means you need to have your business sorted out and not be optioning divisions on the fly.

I shoot irons, true irons at club shoots and the few majors I shoot. I do fine. I do appreciate it when I can see the targets. Those folks get my return business. If you advertise the division and take my money present the targets so they can be seen with the naked eye.

I'm not for letting variables in. Guys WILL cheat and it will be a PIA for the ROs and MDs. I see this as being a last minute decision made after looking at the competition.

Edited by LSnSC

Too easy to cheat, and too easy for scope levers to get bumped and accidentally moved off of 1x when going in a dump barrel. It is just going to create a DQ trap and butthurt. If someone is that hardcore about division shopping either to hide from competition or based on stage design, they can get some good return to zero mounts for their dot, and for their variable, or a removable magnifier they can stack behind their dot

39 Limited Irons, 16 He-Man Irons = 55 out of about 275 Not awesome, but not nothing either!

Edited to add 34 He-Man Scope, 48 open so...137 not Limited Scope...so LS was only half of the match. Not even, but we're working on it!

Merry Christmas everyone!

:wub: Denise

At RM3G, longer range targets had bright yellow backers so you could at least locate them with irons. Thank you so much for that.