Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dan Wesson PM9 Mag cleaning.....

Posvar

Also, this is not the last or top bullet feeding.....what's happening is the bullets don't move up in the mag when I fire a round. This is happening randomly on the 4 mags in question. They will be stuck about 1/2" down. Once I drop the mag and tap it a few times it usually gets them moving up. This is making me think the issue is the bullets are too long?

Hello: Yes as I stated above the overall length is too long. You will have to shorten them in the 1.140" range. I am playing with the same issues with my Dawson mags. I tried them with 10mm followers and that did not work at all. You need the spacer and the follower together to make them work. Thanks, Eric

Quick update...the new style ETM cycle perfectly with the slide locking back every time. Also, loading a full mag with the slide locked back and in the forward position is not a problem at all. I like them a lot and with the warranty they have I may just run them and use the Dawson as range mags until I get them to run right or get the right load length for them. This is all with 147 factory loads so far

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...