Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RL550 tool head assembly covers?

I like the crown covers. Will start saving those.

People laugh when I tell them I shoot sometime just so I can reload, wonder what they would think when I told them I pounded a few bottle of Crown, so I could protect me reloading investment :devil:

For the record I have dillon covers on all my presses, tool heads, and RF100. In the big picture is seems like a small price to pay, and they are usually purchased as I add additional tool heads.

~g

Edited by safeactionjackson

I like the crown covers. Will start saving those.

People laugh when I tell them I shoot sometime just so I can reload, wonder what they would think when I told them I pounded a few bottle of Crown, so I could protect me reloading investment :devil:

For the record I have dillon covers on all my presses, tool heads, and RF100. In the big picture is seems like a small price to pay, and they are usually purchased as I add additional tool heads.

~g

I have to agree, I enjoy reloading that I have so many bullets, it will take me awhile to shoot them all! Now, its just too bad I am whiskey fan. I will have to get the bags from a buddy who is.

• 3 weeks later...

Crown Royal purple bags on fleabay 5 for $8

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/crown-royal-bags

mkKt1wJm6ElFz7l9qslIoXA.jpg

I have one over my trimmer

Crown Royal purple bags on fleabay 5 for $8

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/crown-royal-bags

mkKt1wJm6ElFz7l9qslIoXA.jpg

I have one over my trimmer

They offer several sizes from 750 ml to 1.5 L. Which size is recommended?

My toolhead fit in plastic containers, some that held nuts are transparent, and it keeps things all together and dust free..Too bad that Jameson's doesn't come in a bag....I would have a big bundle of those....

Edited by Clipper