Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Greetings from Connecticut

GreenDragoon

Hello all.

I was tipped off to this forum by fellow member 9x45. He referenced it in a thread at GlockTalk.

Short bio-

I've been shooting pistols and small-bore English match (rifle) since the early 70's.

Early 80's- I put myself through college by driving an armored car. The afforded me the opportunity to do a LOT of shooting and competing. I did quite a bit of IPSC back then.

I'm just getting back into competition shooting. My club is doing a steel plate match this coming weekend. I've been practicing. We'll see how I do. I don't have very high expectations. I used to be quite competent many years ago. I'm not back at that level.

This is a pretty casual shoot though and it will be fun to tip my toe back into the water.

Best to all of you.

Welcome to the Forums. Where in Ct do you shoot?

I'm a member of The Hartford Gun Club in East Granby. Years back, I'd compete (although I wasn't a member) at Metacon, Blue Trail, Wolf's etc.

The Hartford Gun Club is a great site. It's pretty expensive on an annual basis, but all the facilities are great......trap, skeet, sporting clays, indoor/outdoor pistol, "action pits" etc.

oh....just saw you're from Newtown. I have a colleague at work from there.

Edited by GreenDragoon