Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best. 223 case trimmer under $150?

louu

What's the best case trimmer under 150 bucks?

I know there is the WFT trimmer but it doesn't debur or chamfer. I think there was another one similar to it that did it all just can't remember the name.

Try not to laugh but I been using the old school Lee one that goes in the drill for the last couple of years. It's time to upgrade!!!

WFT works for me. No need to de-burr if you tumble AFTER trimming!

Same here. I use a WTF2. Buying extra trim chambers is cheaper than buying another trimmer. And I tumble post trimming as well.

Giraud Tri-way Trimmer for $98 does it all. IE11 won't let me copy and paste a link into the forum here, but if you google it, it will come up.

I bought this one in the last month and since have run 500 rounds through it, very happy with purchase. Then again it is the only one I have used besides a hand turn RCBS.

Thanks guys I checked out their website. Theres no way to order on there, I'll call em today if I remember.

My experience was leave a message and they call you back and ask for CC and shipping address, pretty quick delivery.

Giraud Tri-way Trimmer for $98 does it all. IE11 won't let me copy and paste a link into the forum here, but if you google it, it will come up.

I'll put another vote in fir the Giraud. Works great, doesn't throw shavings all over, deburs and chamfers and is very quick to use.

Edited by DedOn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...