Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Icore Match

toddrod

Speaking of new ICORE clubs, there is a new club holding its first match this Saturday, March 26, 2005 at the Silver Creek Conservation Club in Southern Indiana. Match start is an ungodly 8:30 AM EST.

If you have any questions PM Airedale, his hero Jack is responsible for this. There will be 6 stages and a good time to be had by all.

Directions to Silver Creek Conservation Club

My hero Jack....

I believe the start time is actually 0930 EST. We'll be at the club at 0700 for setup.

Seven stages, (four classifiers) and the opportunity to shoot the Aikidale steel match!

Saturday will be fun. Two matches at the same location. The weather looks pretty good for the match.

Dave

Well as long as we are on the subject, another new club is holding it's first match in April also.

This club in located in NORTHERN VIRGINIA and the match will be held at Shooters Paradise located in Woodbridge on 4/13/05

to view or sign up go to the Shooters Paradise fourm using the following link:

http://www.shootersparadise.com/forums/index.php?

then go to other shooting sports.

Basman

New ICORE Clubs and Matches are great. I might not be the only one interested in the results from various local matches of the ICORE persuasion. Just so I can know who to look out for. :ph34r: Which is probably everyone. :( I look at the website for the Middle Tennesee matches but have not seen results. Am I not looking in the right spot?

Bubber

On the main page of Mid Tn website click on SCORES at the top. We call results scores :D

We only had 7 shooters but that more than I have ever seen at a USPSA match.... total....in ten years of shooting :lol::lol::lol:

Thanx Slowsure, I get to shoot an ICORE match just once a month. And have to travel 300 miles to do it. Mike Lutrell, (Dr Evil) puts on a great match indoors at his range in Northwest Arkansas. I would like other ICORE matches available and have been working with the Tulsa Club (Oil Capital Practical Shooters) to put one on but I seem to be the rain maker for the area. Well Thank you and the Middle Tennesse Shooters for trying ICORE and hope they get it up and running. And as the folks down here say "Build it and I will shoot it" later rdd

Hey Slow, I was one of the 7.... had a great time! I enjoyed it so much I'm shooting the wheelie in a 3-gun match this weekend! Made up some 155gr LRN .40 rounds that seem to really fly into the cylinder, can't wait. I think all 7 of the shooters from the March match will be at the next one, and hopefully we can get even more. See you at the range!!

DanO

Sam

The next ICORE match @ Mid TN will be on the first weekend of the third month of the quarter. :blink::wacko:

In other words...... June 4th or 5th. The Sunday more than likely. Come on over and show us how its done!!!!!

Bubber,

If you can find us and it works to your schedual....come play ICORE with us. Maybe this auto thing really is a passing fad. :D:lol::rolleyes:

First match in Thibodeaux LA went off without a hitch! Had 18 shooters and should get more as things progress. We even had a special treat, "Mr. Revolver" Jerry M. was there to hand us all our butts in a plastic bag. Annette, Elliot, Gary, and Barbra did a great job. Plans are to make this a monthly match.