Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2005 Double Tap Championship

DJPoLo

And who said black is slimming! I forget that when I put on the wooley pulley that I end up looking like the pilsbury dough boy! :P Oh well, function over fashion....

I had camera envy during the match. I wondered if you were shooting the pics for an article?

And who said black is slimming!  I forget that when I put on the wooley pulley that I end up looking like the pilsbury dough boy!  :P  Oh well, function over fashion....

I had camera envy during the match.  I wondered if you were shooting the pics for an article?

Carina...just me havin' some fun...enjoying my time away from work...

Hi Chet...

thanks for the compliments...I shot better photos than stages...oh well...both are fun...

I brought my Nikon ..a D2h and shot most of the stuff with an 80-200..

again..a fun match..thought it went off great for a first time...

thanks to all the match staff, ROs and competitors for making it a great event..

How do you like the D2H? I have a Nikon N90s for film and have yet to get a decent digital. I'm too old fasion. Too many of the digital cameras I try have a considerable amount of shutter lag (I hope that is the right term). With the D2H is there much of a lag between when you press the shutter release and it actually takes a picture? It would be nice to get a camera body I can use my current lenses with.

Also in some of your pictures, it looks like you are downrange of the shooters. How did you manage to get shots where you can actually see faces and muzzles?

Hi Chet...

thanks for the compliments...I shot better photos than stages...oh well...both are fun...

I brought my Nikon ..a D2h and shot most of the stuff with an 80-200..

again..a fun match..thought it went off great for a first time...

thanks to all the match staff, ROs and competitors for making it a great event..

How do you like the D2H? I have a Nikon N90s for film and have yet to get a decent digital. I'm too old fasion. Too many of the digital cameras I try have a considerable amount of shutter lag (I hope that is the right term). With the D2H is there much of a lag between when you press the shutter release and it actually takes a picture? It would be nice to get a camera body I can use my current lenses with.

Also in some of your pictures, it looks like you are downrange of the shooters. How did you manage to get shots where you can actually see faces and muzzles?

I like the D2h..the files are not quite as big as the Canon Mk2..but almost as nice..

there is no shutter lag as you experience from the low end cameras...the upper end Nikons and Canons are very nice to work with...

the stages were set up in a way..that the shooters moved a lot laterally..so by being in certain spots in the squad areas..you could see the angles..