Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dawson SA RO 9MM CRP 1911

Mrguns

Thinking about goint back to ss next year and contemplating on shooting minor using SA RO 9mm from dawson (CRP). Any thoughts/exprerience on them? will they make weight or should I need to change anything? I looking for something out of the box ready to roll without spending a boat load of $$$ and SA RO seems to fit the bill for now. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

If you have the extra cash get the STI Dawson CRP its basically ready to go

If not the RO is a great gun that needs add ons BUT you can get those over the winter while doing your dry fire drills etc

Good fortune with SS

Still my favorite

Defiantly go the CRP route for USPSA. I have the Trojan and have friends running the RO's. I don't think there is much of a difference. The Springfield has a forged frame. The Trojan has chain link checkering on the front strap. There is no guarantee you will get a good trigger in either. Later upgrades would likely be a ambi-safety.

I have a 9mm RO and it's been flawless so far. Even after I had the slide,barrel and bushing nickel boron coated it still functions 100%. I use the trip research mags and with the dawson no gap ice magwell I had to sand the top of the basepads to help them seat easier with a fully loaded mag.

My wifes SA RO 9mm has been a great pistol, we added grips, a different front sight, mag well, full length guide rod and a bunch of tripps magazines and she has blasting happy ever since.

My wifes SA RO 9mm has been a great pistol, we added grips, a different front sight, mag well, full length guide rod and a bunch of tripps magazines and she has blasting happy ever since.

with all this addition does is still make weight for single stack (43 oz)?