Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P01 in idpa

JamisonMcCollister

PCR is aluminum frame and decocker, compact has safety and steel frame. I went compact for the safety starts and heavier frame. Probably won't amount to a hill of beans but whatever

Sent from an iDevice. Please forgive any grammatical or spelling errors. If the post doesn't make sense or is not amusing then it is technology's fault and most certainly not operator error.

0f88eea2d6b27390bf19ed7aae51c71a.jpg

Duo tone!

Sent from an iDevice. Please forgive any grammatical or spelling errors. If the post doesn't make sense or is not amusing then it is technology's fault and most certainly not operator error.

Awesome I've gone the P01 route but that pistol sounds interesting to me because it has the Manual safties. I really like the Manual safeties over the decocker. But the feel and look of the P01 remind me of my shadows.

My thoughts as well. Same reason why I went P-01

This is my Compact L with lots of CZC and GCW upgrades. Great gun and perfect for CCP or EDC but I plan on listing this in the classifieds soon since I have moved to a different platform for competition.

pLMvumll.jpg

Edited by alma

Alma I love that gun. It's exactly what I have been looking for. I wish I hadn't bought my P01 now. Is it a steel frame or alloy like the P01???

It's an alloy frame. The combination of the CZC trigger work and the CGW parts made for an excellent trigger. Only thing better might be the Shadow Compacts but I think those are even more rare.

Picked up my P-01 today. Gun feels great in the hand but I am sure the VZ Grips that I just ordered will only make that better. Also plan to call David @ CGW on Monday to get some parts for the Pro Package as well as a set of sights on order!

JamisonMcCollister it sounds like you and I are almost building the same gun at the same time. I just picked my P-01 up Saturday and plan to call David @ CGW later today to order parts for the Pro Package as well as a set of sights. I ordered my VZ grips on Saturday. Should be a great IDPA CCP gun once complete.