Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A few pictures of the new Limcat BattleCat

kcobean

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, waktasz said:

I wanna see vids of you shooting it!  I'm also surprised you need 4.2 grains of powder to make major with a 200 gr bullet. I'm not using much more than that and I shoot a 180...but then again I have a 6 inch gun and load short.

on youtube, search "user kcobean" and there are a ton of vids of my matches. 

I've actually backed my powder down to 4.1 grains and I'm still about 172 PF, so my next batch of ammo will probably be at 4.0.  4.2 had me up around 175.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Battlecat has now fired over 900 rounds without a hiccup. Gun has ran flawless !!

shot my first match with it today and was my overall best match!

very satisfied with purchase

Awesome!

I tried to buy that battlecat from JJ but he wanted to charge me 3% for using a credit card. I think that was close to $125- $150. I said no thanks. JJ is super friendly and helpful though. Love the guy. Lol

I

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Mines (wildcat tracker) at limcat right now getting a new paint job!

Did you know you can send your limcat in once a year for refinishing for free? You just have to pay shipping.

4 minutes ago, 3djedi said:

Mines (wildcat tracker) at limcat right now getting a new paint job!

Did you know you can send your limcat in once a year for refinishing for free? You just have to pay shipping.

Mine's going back next week!  Definitely needs some cleaning up.

• 2 weeks later...
Mine's going back next week!  Definitely needs some cleaning up.

Man they told me it would be 2 to 3 days turn around on refinishing since they do it in house. Here it is going on two months now......... they took two weeks off after thanksgiving and looks like two weeks for Xmas and new years. This blows not having a pistol to shoot and dry fire. I'll send it back nowhere near the holidays next time. Lol

4 hours ago, 3djedi said:

Man they told me it would be 2 to 3 days turn around on refinishing since they do it in house. Here it is going on two months now......... they took two weeks off after thanksgiving and looks like two weeks for Xmas and new years. This blows not having a pistol to shoot and dry fire. I'll send it back nowhere near the holidays next time. Lol

I guess I'm glad I've delayed sending mine back.  With the holidays and family in town I just never got to it.  I hope this week is a good time.

Just now, kcobean said:

I guess I'm glad I've delayed sending mine back.  With the holidays and family in town I just never got to it.  I hope this week is a good time.

I think it will be........... I know it doesn't take them very long after they start it. I'm hoping to get mine back this week or next........ I really need a backup gun so I can at least keep dry firing. 

I'm actually thinking hard about picking up one of those Walther PPQ Q5's to try carry optics. Seems like it would be pretty fun and wouldn't be devastatingly expensive to try. :)  Who knows, if I love it, I might end up with a Limcat open gun. :)