Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for working it! That is very generous of you.

If it was like last year (this year is a different venue same MD) It should run fairly smoothly.

thanks I like working the matches and meeting new people.

Hoping I can swing this one this year. Showing up totally cold with no idea what to expect sounds great. Im not even looking at anything from last years event.

It is just shooting. I showed up cold last year and had a blast. No expectations other than to have a good time!

Hoping I can swing this one this year. Showing up totally cold with no idea what to expect sounds great. Im not even looking at anything from last years event.

It is just shooting. I showed up cold last year and had a blast. No expectations other than to have a good time!

That my plan! I just want to shoot some guns that I otherwise would never think about picking up and shooting. Once I get some extra cash, ill be signing up. Glad to shoot a match sponsored by a local company!

• 3 weeks later...

Heck, I don't know... just trying to get a little buzz going for this match that's only about a month away now. Wasn't trying to put you on the spot, Larry. :ph34r:

Any rules/stage info ready for release yet? Cool pictures of some of the sexy stuff shooters will get to use?

Larry, looking like I might be able to make this. I'm in Tennessee till Oct 19. Might as well spend a couple days afterward at the Rock.

Couple questions. Do you have the list of stages yet? And is there anything I can do to help out for a day or two when I get there before the match?

Stages names/disciplines will be listed not actual stages or platforms. Similar to WSC but a few things a little different.

Will be setting up starting Friday the 16th and staff starts on the 20th. If you want to be staff can always use the help.