Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 US IPSC Nationals Sept 9-13, 2015

Registration is open via Match Sign Up.

More info here: US IPSC Nationals Website

This match is a month before the USPSA Nationals. Come get a warm up for the big match (hehe).

Stages for both matches are complete on paper and will be different. I'm sure some walls will be in the same spot but the won't look the same.

US IPSC Nationals

@

Universal Shooting Academy

18 stages, 300 rounds. 3 days of shooting on half day schedule. 6 stages per day plus chrono.

Stages will be posted to the website the first week in August.

Staff applications are available on our website as well.

Hope you can make it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SCHEDULE CHANGE!!!

Due to less than orgasmic turnout I'm changing the main match to a 2 day format. Saturday and Sunday, 9 stages per day. I think with IPSC not being super popular here, plus the lull after WS for the overseas competitors and all the USPSA Nationals surrounding us it's hurt the attendance a little.

Most all pros and hotdogs looking to make the teams are coming as it is a qualifier match. Still a great opportunity to go up against the best, hope you can make it.

If this causes any major butthurt with travel arrangements already made let me know. I'll do what I can to make things right. Even though it's over a month I know it's short notice. I'm doing it mainly to help folks with travel days and to save money. Hopefully it doesn't hurt anyone.

Stages posting soon....keep an eye on the website.

Also still a few short on staff if anyone is interested. Check the website for more info on that.

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Yes there is room.

Email me with your info. SmittyFL@Gmail.com

I'll put you in the system.

Squad Matrix posted tonight on the website.

Still have some squad collapsing to do. Will do that this weekend for final.

On site registration schedule and virtual shooters brief will be posted this weekend as well.

Thanks.

Oh I should mention, this was my first time shooting with a squad RO. And I think it made things easier, there was no "Are you Matt?" he had the score sheets in order, and basically made the match very streamlined.

I worked as an Embedded R.O. on squad 27, I had a great squad, there were a few hiccups at the beginning, I think worked well.

My squad knew their shooting order, helped set and paint steel, pasted targets, shot on the rain, did whatever it took to get done, they had a concern about lightning but it quickly passed.

They came prepared to shoot and prepared for the rain.

One of the 1st stages on the second day the CRO handed thme pasters, the squad before us didn't like pasting, my squad never flinched about it,one girl even had her own paster gun.

It was a great match, some of the best shooters in the world were there.