Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help me pick svi infinity grip

Looking for advice on which svi grip to get.

I have smaller to medium sized hands. Mostly shoot SS so that is what I am used to.

I liked the STI aluminum with grip tape but it was fatter then I prefer. I want aggressive but not bleeding hands.

What's the consensus from the svi knowledgable.

Also will my current STI mags work okay?

Order either the aggressive, and have Brandon bead blast it to take off some of the bite, or order the grip tape version. Get the small in either. I have medium hands and I like both the small and the signature size.

SVI grips might not fit on an STI Eagle. If you're going to try, you should probably order a full SVI build and give the Eagle to a friend... Probably one that shoots production...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why? Eagle is not production legal no matter what.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an Infinity with the signature grip. I really love the shape of it, I would actually say the shape is somewhat similar to a CZ or Tanfoglio, which I also like, own, and shoot. I would also consider myself to have medium sized hands. If at all possible get your hands on some to feel before buying. Mine came on a gun that I got used, and it had what I think are the standard micro-pockets with the little grip tape infinity logo in the middle. Personally I think they grip fine, maybe a tiny bit more grip would be beneficial, but I'm not a huge fan of a gun that cuts up your hands, whatever the cool kids say about them...