Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster and mag pouches: Glock 34 need it quick

Honeybooboo

I have both the ghost and DAA pouches. Go DAA. if your order at dawson has not processed call them up and add them to save shipping. The adapter should be free for glocks from DAA for the asking

If you don't mind me asking, why do you prefer the daa pouches over the ghost 360 pouches?

no problem. The adjustable retention on the DAA is great compared to the plastic arms used on the ghost. the 2 white plastic screws they use to adjust for width are just lame IMHO. they could have at least designed real spacers,

Thanks for the info. Do the racers work with bullets forward or bullets out similar to the ghost pouches?

I have both the ghost and DAA pouches. Go DAA. if your order at dawson has not processed call them up and add them to save shipping. The adapter should be free for glocks from DAA for the asking

If you don't mind me asking, why do you prefer the daa pouches over the ghost 360 pouches?

no problem. The adjustable retention on the DAA is great compared to the plastic arms used on the ghost. the 2 white plastic screws they use to adjust for width are just lame IMHO. they could have at least designed real spacers,

Thanks for the info. Do the racers work with bullets forward or bullets out similar to the ghost pouches?

Yes, you can change them to bullets out

Yes, you can change them to bullets out

Thanks. I looked them up but DAA's website did not have any pictures showing the racers configured with bullets out. All of the pics and description showed the traditional bullets forward configuration. Is it a simple process to change the configuration?

AMAZON, especially if you have amazon prime, it will be there in 2 days with a great price, another vote for the Bladetech DOH... just know that you will have to shim it up to meet the 2" rule... yes even with the newest ones, this is easy to do though, and your local club shouldnt care especially if you are new... also the blade tech mag pouches are great too, i got one of the BT belts but the sizing wasnt true to i returned it and got the CR speed belt to save a little money...

in fact if you havent ordered yet i could let go of my new-ish BT DOH holster and BT mag pouches... i just bought them 2 months ago, then switched to Limited so i am now running a race holester and looking for an excuse to get new mag pouches. They are for a Glock 34/35 PM me if interested

I always go up 4 inches from my belt size. I wear a 38 and all my DAA belts are 42, just the perfect overlap and size. I have the Ghost 360 pouches and just used them in a match 2 weeks ago, they are great but still getting used to bullets out. It really saves a lot of room. I use the Comp-Tac with the BOSS hanger. If you want fast, order from Shooters Connection. They have never failed me (had at least one bad experience with almost every one else, especially my last order) and are great to deal with. I will always try to get from SC in all my future orders.

I always go up 4 inches from my belt size. I wear a 38 and all my DAA belts are 42, just the perfect overlap and size. I have the Ghost 360 pouches and just used them in a match 2 weeks ago, they are great but still getting used to bullets out. It really saves a lot of room. I use the Comp-Tac with the BOSS hanger. If you want fast, order from Shooters Connection. They have never failed me (had at least one bad experience with almost every one else, especially my last order) and are great to deal with. I will always try to get from SC in all my future orders.

Yup. I'm a 38. Ordered a 40. It works but I know the 42 will work better so I'm going to order that. Dawson was fast as hell so I know I'll have it before I need it.