Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single-Stack Nationals - Predictions

BritinUSA

Doesn't PASA have their own chrono station stuff, with lots of people having issues over the years going minor with the same batch of ammo that just made major at a previous major. maybe the scale was off ??? Just seems i hear chrono stories every year.

I would like to hear about the other guys who went open too>>>>

All I can tell you is my gun is 42.6 at home and 42.8 there same mag. I have a 2lb check weight to calibrate with and a very good scale.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine weighed 42.6 at home and 42.5 there. Chrono was the same as home avg

If anything chrono was hotter at the match for me. I was 129.4 at SC state last week, 130.1 at home, and 130.3 there.

Which day did you shoot?

For a match like the SS Nationals where all the guys have to make the same weight I would use a balance scale and the correct weights, then there is no question it's right.

This seems really reasonable to me.

I shot thur

Matt failed weight on Saturday. I am sure the scale was set up twice between when it did your gun and mine. Not saying it was because of the scale but I know what my gun weighs and that scale weighed my gun .2 oz high on Saturday. A small 50 grain check weight is not a good way to set up a scale that needs to weigh 43 ounce guns. Way to easy to be off a few percent. How the gun goes on the scale, how level the scale is, etc etc etc.