Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brian Enos on OLN

If you didn't get a chance to see this, I would encourage you to record it on Sunday or have someone else record it for you. I have read and envied many of these shooters, but to see them shooting is another thing. I just wish that they made this series longer in air time. Half-an-hour doesn't do the three day match justice.

Brian, where did all of that hair go that is on the cover of your book? Nice job with commentary on the show. I really enjoyed it.

One of the things that really stood out for me was how straight and stiff armed Dave Sevigny shoots that Glock. Robbie, as Brian calls him, was very smooth and ... you watch the program; I don't want to steal the ending if you haven't seen it or know the results yet.

Major cool factor.

No Brian is not actually shooting, he is delivering commentary at the Limited Nationals. Don't beat me because I don't get all of the names right but Rob Leatham, Dave Sevigny, Eric Grauffel and others are doing the actual shooting.

I keep wanting to know more about the target layouts and why each shooter shot them as he did and what the strategies were going in.

One of the things that really stood out for me was how straight and stiff armed Dave Sevigny shoots that Glock.

Dave told me, "Actually I shoot with both arms bent. It might look from the side like I shoot with both arms straight, but if you were to look at it from above, it looks like a big hug."

• 2 weeks later...