Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Our dog hates FedEx, UPS, and USPS

Butterpuc

Our dog hates delivery men, all 20 pounds of her. She is the biggest wus I have ever seen, but when she is behind the glass front door, she is 10' tall and bullet proof. She gladly lets me know when something I have purchased has been delivered, better than text message notifications.... :goof:

My dog responds to the USPS and the Fedex delivery guys with his normal - there's someone on the porch bark. But he goes absolutely insane if the UPS guy gets to the french door w/o me seeing him first. From outside the glass, he looks like an crazy wild beast ready to rip out your throat. And the UPS guy is the nicest of the lot - been my delivery guy for 10+ years.

My dog is ok with the UPS guy but he absolutely hates FedEx and the mailman. He goes into a full alert, I want to eat their faces off, bark on those two . The mailman won't even come to our door anymore, he just leaves packages on the edge of the porch and gets back in his car as quick as he can. 100 pounds of crabby, barking Presa Canario tends to scare people off. :devil:

Our guys LOVE UPS!

They go bonkers when the big brown truck slows down & turns in our driveway. I think the fact our old regular guy gave them cookies with every delivery had something to do with it Our one dog will go in the truck with the guy if he gets the chance.

As with the "dog alarm", rarely does anyone come down the driveway without it going off.