Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need help with detail strip of Czechmate

gng4life

Does anyone have a link or can guide me to a video or instructions on detail striping/reassembly of the Czechmate? I guess the TS is close enough but I can't even find a good video on that. Having a tough time with this thing. Thanks...

Thanks but that's just field stripping. I should have specified further...I need to see how the sear and small internals are taken out and put back together. There are a few few really small parts and springs that I don't want to screw up taking it all the way down and back together. Thanks!

Well then how about this. Not a Czechmate, but just about the same.

http://www.olegnikitin.com/news/complete-disassembly-assembly-of-cz-75-sp-01-shadow

This one has some good info.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=191773

That is pretty good. I just wanted to make sure I got #3 and LHS detent. I did get them in right it looks like.

Thanks a ton!!

It comes apart the same as the rest of them. The only real difference is the sear cage has springs on the back of them. I dont remember if they can fall out or not, but its something to keep an eye on.

Yeah, they fall out when you drop it :) They are tiny so luckily I got them. I just didn't see the same detents on this one as I did in the other videos on the CZs.

It's all good but I found out the LHS safety I got was too short. Is there a wide safety for the smaller frames like the SPO1? This one looks to be 3-5 mm shorter than the one I have in there so it didn't work.

It comes apart the same as the rest of them. The only real difference is the sear cage has springs on the back of them. I dont remember if they can fall out or not, but its something to keep an eye on.

Yeah, they fall out when you drop it :) They are tiny so luckily I got them. I just didn't see the same detents on this one as I did in the other videos on the CZs.

It's all good but I found out the LHS safety I got was too short. Is there a wide safety for the smaller frames like the SPO1? This one looks to be 3-5 mm shorter than the one I have in there so it didn't work.

There is a wide SP01 safety you need the TS one which is longer as you have described.